Agape Hospice & Palliative Care
Agape: the Greek word for divine, unconditional, self-sacrificing love; that which places the needs of another above one’s own.
Agape Hospice seeks to help you navigate the murky waters of our health care system. We offer support along the journey as you or a loved one approaches the end of life. We can help by:
- Connecting you to recourses in our community.
- Providing nursing visits in your own homes at least weekly.
- Providing bathing assistance 2-3 times per week.
- Providing education and support so families can participate in the comfort and care of a loved one.
- Helping to bring closure to unresolved issues.
- Providing you with tools to help maximize the quality of life remaining together in this world.
Scope of Services
- Medical Director and Physician Services
- RN Case Manager and Nursing Services
- Hospice Aide Services
- Social Work Services
- Spiritual Services / Chaplain
- Bereavement Services
- Volunteer Companion Services
- Other Contracted Services