Overview: Help adults who are learning English advance in their skills.
- Work one-to-one or in small groups with students on basic, intermediate or advanced language skills including word definitions, pronunciation, grammar, English descriptions of real-life scenarios, and formation of complete sentences.
- Increase learners' knowledge of English for improvement and skills attainment.
- Excellent oral communication skills and command of the English language.
- Willing to work with diverse students of mixed abilities, learner levels, backgrounds and cultures.
- High degree of initiative and creativity.
- Ability to organize projects and work.
- Excellent person-to-person skills
- 6 month commitment
- Schedule is set by tutor and student(s); minimum 1-2 hours weekly, maximum 4-6 hours weekly